Current projects

Under the Needle: Nothing! (oh dear)
In the oven: Vanilla cupcakes

Thursday 12 January 2012

Bag project

I've decided the next project will be a bag, and I'm going to reclaim some fabric from a kid's dress for part of it - that's my next job!

Editing to add a few photos of my progress so far - excited as it's coming together well! Too late to continue tonight, so tomorrow is "learn how to use interfacing for the first time" day, plus I need to figure out how to make pockets to go inside :-)

First is the material I have reclaimed from a dress:


Next we have the bag, inside out, where I have attached the top contrast strip:


And here it is, showing part of the other side and my lining/interfacing underneath, ready to be assembled tomorrow:


No comments:

Post a Comment